Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, September 10th, 2012


HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL!!!




Well I know it's been a while since my last blog entry because of the recent family emergency I had in London.  Thank you to all who sent emails with well wishes.  It was bittersweet to say goodbye to the family there, but I am happy to be back in the classroom and getting back to what I'm here to do - TEACH!!

I'd like to remind you all that this Wednesday, September 12th @ 6:00 p.m. I will holding a "Back to School Night" meeting in order for you to learn more about what will be going on in Room 32 for your students this year.  I look forward to seeing you all then.  This meeting will only be for 30 minutes.  Just a reminder, this is not a time for parent conferencing.  I will be arranging those with you for the end of September.  

Another reminder is to please be sure your child goes on to RAZ kids every night to complete their reading homework.  They have been assigned a specific reading level and I would like them to complete their level before they move on.  They must always listen to a book first, then read it by themselves, then take the quiz.  

Spellingcity.com has all the weekly spelling lists and is a great source for your child to practice their spelling words. If you are not sure how to find the lists, please let me know and I will send you the directions again.

Another important date to remember is Thursday, September 20th - this is Picture Day - be sure to send your child looking their best.  They may bring clothes to change into after they have had their photos taken.

That's all for now folks.  Don't forget you can always contact me via email at anytime.

Ms. Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment