Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back To School Night - Tuesday, August 27th, 2013


TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2013

Good morning parents and students.
Please remember to come to one of my Back To School Night presentations this evening in Room 32, either at 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm.  This is an adult only evening, so please make sure you have made arrangements for your children.

It is very important that I see at least parents of my my 5th grade students this evening.  Parents of my 4th grade students, your priority should be to see Mrs. Haratian at her first session and if you can make it to my second session, that would be great!  I will be addressing both grade level curriculums that I will be teaching this year.

Homework tonight is VERY light because of this evening's activities.

READING:  RAZ KIDS
1) Listen
2) Read
3) Quiz

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment