Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26th, 2013


Happy Monday!!!

Good morning to all.  I trust you all had a great weekend and are well rested and ready for the week ahead.

REMINDERS 
Tomorrow (Tuesday, August 27th) is Back To School night.  There will be 2 sessions available for you to attend, the first at 6:00 a.m. and the second at 7:00 a.m.  Please do your best to attend one of those sessions, as I will be providing you with lots of information about the year ahead in room 32.

There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, August 30th, Monday, September 2nd and Thursday, September 5th.

For my 5th GRADE PARENTS - over the weekend I emailed you all individually, the usernames and password in order for your child to access the California Treasures Reading program and the Envision Math program online.  If you have any difficulties, please let me know.

Last week I sent home Scholastic book order flyers.  If you are interested in ordering books for your child, the easiest way is to do it online.  I provided the code that you would use.  You can also send in money to me and I will submit the orders on your behalf.  Book orders are due Thursday, August 29th.

HOMEWORK  (5th grade only)

Spelling:  ABC Order

Vocabulary:  Copy definitions

Reading: RAZ Kids
1) Listen
2) Read
3) Quiz

Math: Reteach 2-2
           Practice 2-2

No comments:

Post a Comment