Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday, August 14th, 2013




Well I certainly hope your child's first day back at school yesterday was an exciting one and they are raring to go.

Thank you to all the parents and students that did check the blog yesterday, read the classroom guidelines and emailed me or commented with the answers to the two questions.  I did completely forget to tell the students where I went on vacation over the summer - I enjoyed my July 4th in the grand city of Boston - nothing quite like it!

If you haven't already, please be sure to send in $5.00 for the planners.

Remember to return all paperwork required.







A HUGE THANKS to all the parents and students that brought in supplies, graphing notebooks, and other materials for the classroom.  I am forever grateful for your support.

Homework


  1. RAZ Kids - please choose a book from the level I have assigned
      1. listen to the story
      2. read the story
      3. answer the questions
2.    Place Value w/s (math)

3.    Behavior chart signed
       Planner signed

Homework is a little light this week as I ease the students back into the idea of being back at school.  Next week you will be begin to see an increase to a more normal homework load.

Thank you again for your support and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at msbennettroom32@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment